VS Hospitals has impacted the lives of thousands of patients and their families by providing them with clarity and choice. Their diverse experiences in diagnosis and treatment of various diseases allow us to provide a patient centered and compassionate service, namely Second Opinion Service wherein a comprehensive opinion pertaining to the treatment is provided in a wide range of specialties.
VS Hospitals is bound by a shared commitment to help the patients understand their medical condition and treatment options. Our medical specialists, ensure that patients and their families receive the clarity they need in order to make better medical decisions by increasing their understanding and alleviating uncertainty.
Consider getting a second opinion if you:
- Have doubts about your current course of treatment or diagnosis
- Seek an independent unbiased confirmation of the diagnosis and extent of disease
- Desire a fuller understanding of test results and their significance
- Seek suggestions for additional treatment alternatives or additional diagnostic procedures
- Desire information about relevant clinical research protocols
- Need help to improve symptom management
- Would like suggestions for supplementary support services
A second opinion is given by collaborating with multidisciplinary physicians. Requests for second opinions have been increasing as patient's are faced with difficult choices regarding treatment options and hence, prefer going for a second opinion as two opinions are better than one.
There are no long waits for your second opinion. You just need to simply email us your reports and diagnosis, the specialists physicians review the reports and deliver their opinion within the stipulated time. There is a demand to lower medical errors, improve the quality of healthcare and reduce health care costs. Getting a second opinion helps to achieve these goals by obtaining a correct diagnosis faster and eliminating unnecessary procedures and surgeries.
Please mention email@example.com and also mention Advanced Cancer Care 044-42001000 / Center for Advanced Surgeries 044-46008000