Physiotherapy is a recognized health care discipline that specializes in the assessment, treatment and maintenance of the human body's movement and function.
Physiotherapists integrate the use of many therapeutic modalities with their expertise in exercise and movement rehabilitation to create the optimal plan to meet your therapeutic goals.
At VS Hospitals, our aim is to restore pain free function through personalized assessment and treatment for each one of our clients. We will strive to accomplish this by assembling a team of highly skilled, energetic and caring physiotherapists who will stay abreast of the latest advances in physiotherapy treatment.
As well as providing cost-effective interventions during treatment to help individuals maintain their strength, decrease fatigue levels, minimize pain, and maximize function such as balance, walking, and overall mobility. We also provide value in end-of-life care through gentle but effective treatments.
- Interferential Therapy (IFT)
- Intermittent Pelvic/Cervical Traction (IPT/ICT)
- Ultrasound Treatment (UST)
- Shortwave diathermy (SWD)
- Wax bath
- Exercise modalities
- Postoperative rehabilitation for patient underwent surgeries for spine/knee and hip etc.
- Postoperative rehabilitation programs for surgical oncology patients
- Lymphedema rehabilitation, especially for breast cancer patients
- Swiss ball exercise
- Thera band and Thera tube exercise
- Manual therapy
- Movement therapy
- Ergonomics exercise
- Pre-natal and Postnatal exercises
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Neuro rehabilitaion
- Postural correction
- Foot rehabilitation
- Spotrs injuries rehabilitation
Message, WhatsApp, Hike or Call Now on +91 - 9884538010 for more information.