Why choose Chennai?
The city of Chennai, has in recent times, become the health capital of India. With over 45% of international patients visiting India treatment preferring Chennai, it is the hub for affordable quality health care in the country. The treatment facilities in the city are at par with the best in the world, while the cost of treatment is considerably less. The cosmopolitan nature of the city and the warmth of its people, combined with a sound infrastructure make patients from all corners of the world feel at home here.
Why choose VS Hospitals?
- Because we are located in the heart of Chennai - an international hub for medical tourism.
- Because at VS Hospitals, we have the best team of doctors, handpicked and groomed by our legendary founder Dr S Subramanian.
- Because we have a world class medical infrastructure spread across three facilities in the heart of Chennai
- Our experienced nursing and support staff are trained to inculcate compassion and love in their service.
- Our state of the art diagnostic and treatment facilities are comparable with the best that is available anywhere in the world.
- With more than 30 specialties we can understand and treat ailments with a multi-disciplinary approach.
International Patient Services Department
At VS Hospital we have a dedicated International Patient Services Department that provides round the clock assistance to all the needs of patients coming from abroad.
Our services to international patients:
- Getting a medical opinion using available reports
- Fixing up of appointments prior to arrival
- Travel arrangements - (Medical Visa, air ticketing, airport transfers etc..)
- Arrangement of accommodation and boarding for patient’s attendants as per their needs.
- Counselling on budget outlay and expenses for the treatment
- Language interpretation services for non-English speaking foreign nationals
- Arrangements for special dietary requirements of patients
- Extension of medical visa
- Follow up services after departing to home country
Requirements to obtain a medical visa may vary according to the country of origin. You can contact our International Patient Care Office for any assistance regarding Visa.
Type of accommodation
The patients can choose from semi-private, private or suite rooms for accommodation. All rooms are Wi-Fi enabled with Television, Telephone, food and beverages services, laundry services etc
Important documents to carry
- “Fitness to fly” certificated (if medically warranted)
- Copy / Originals of all medical reports and prescriptions
- Digital copies of X-Ray / MRI / CT scans / ECHO etc
- Any referral note from your doctor
- Valid Passport and medical visa documents
Getting an appointment
Kindly contact the International Patients Services through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 44 4600 8000 for an appointment with our doctors.